Saturday, July 19, 2008

Forever Blooms Official Blog

Apart of Mutliply blog ..this is where I'm going to share my writing stuff and projects.



I chose blogspot because I found it more personal for me to pen down my thoughts after hard day work with my clay flowers and my two children at home. Normally I don't like to write and share it but I somehow I change my mind to make people more understand how busy I can be when I am doing all alone.



I won't be writing so often as I got few projects which I need to finish before the Ramadan and Eid coming along. So whoever have account with blogspot do share with me and also please do comments of my works. I do need your words to encourage me to do better.

3 comments:

Mdm Suriana said...

elloooo....
welcome to blogspot.

for those who does not know this lady :-)

She is an extremely creative lady who has a great flair in creating nice clay flowers. You may think that clay flowers will be hard and dull. I had bought from her and let me tell you, even it is almost a year the flowers that I bought from her still look very good. Though its from clay, the flowers have their soft touch and it looks real. Her colour combination is good too. :)

Why wait get one for yourself now!

Mdm Suriana said...

almak ida, sorry eh, i am using my class blog nya id lah.

i realize ada mdm suriana...so the formal pula.

Suriana

Forever Blooms Decor Gifts said...

Hi Mdm suriana oops Su...

Thank you2...hehe..i thought who is Mdm Suriana...Anyway thanks for leaving me nice messages..really appreciate it.

You can drop by anytime to share your views...:-)