Friday, September 5, 2008

Lovely Day @Woodlands


Today the weather is so nice with the blue sky and the cooling temperature. I don't feel like going out but I have to spend my time with my family. I have been couped up at home for almost a week as I was having a bad bad flu.
And also today I have received a suprise email from one of my customers who had recently ordered her wedding bouquet. She looked pretty in the photo. Anyway big congrats to her and her husband!! May Allah bless your marriage till heaven.


By next week I need to finish up some of my pending orders and few more projects need to be done for my mini Eid sale at my multiply temporary website. Hopefully one week before Eid I can finish off all my orders and I can have my time to do last minute spring cleaning.












No comments: