Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy holidays season

I know it was too late for me to welcome 2009. I have been out the cyberworld for almost 3 weeks before the new year kicked in.

I was on holiday in Europe with my family during the last year holiday season. It was an amazing and challenging trip for me especially with two small children age 3 plus and 18 months during the winter.

We went to three different countries with too many luggage to carry. But the experiences and the places that we visited were to overwhelming for us. I would reckon if anybody out there would like to visit Europe during winter season, think positively when the temperature drop from 30 degrees from a humid country to -1 degrees. Lol

We got sick for the first few days but after that we got used to it . And we got back on our feet to continue our holiday.

For this 2009, there will more surprises coming up for Forever Blooms like more hands on workshop at my home, more flowers to introduce and more offers to bridal package.

So this year will be more busy year for me to be a stay at home mum cum businesswoman.

No comments: